|Payroll Requisition Sheets
- These are principal or operational records, that is, material directly related to the mandate or mission of your office.
- This rule applies to records in paper and digital formats.
- Action 1: Keep record active in your office for 1 YEAR.
- Action 2: Send record to the Records Center of the Archives. There the record will be kept for a period of 6 YEARS before being destroyed by the University Archives.
- Note: This record must be destroyed by shredding or other forms of confidential destruction.
This rule is meant for the Budget and Payroll Office. Should you belong to another office, refer to regulation 3.018.