|Admissions Files - Applicants Who Did Not Register
- These are principal or operational records, that is, material directly related to the mandate or mission of your office.
- This rule applies to records in paper and digital formats.
- Action 1: Keep record active in your office for 1 YEAR.
- Action 2: Send record to the Records Center of the Archives. There the record will be kept for a period of 2 YEARS before being destroyed by the University Archives.
- Note: This record must be destroyed by shredding or other forms of confidential destruction.
This rule is meant for Enrolment Services only.