|Student Mark Reports (by Course)
- These are secondary or houskeeping records, that is, copies of records circulated to or kept by your office for informational or convenience purposes.
- This rule applies to records in paper and digital formats.
- Action 1: Keep record active in your office for 1 YEAR.
- Action 2: Send record to the University Archives if record is pre-1975. The Archives will transfer record to permanent storage.
- Action 3: However, if record is post-1975, upon the approval by the University Archives, destroy.
This rule is meant for university offices NOT responsible for creating these student mark report records. Should your office fall under another category, refer to regulation 5.006.
The Archives will transfer to permanent storage pre-1975 records. Post-1975 records will be destroyed.